NBRCA members are constantly working to ensure that the public is well served by the industry. The roofing contractors, manufacturers and suppliers of NBRCA take a great deal of pride in building solid and dependable roofs whether they are for warehouses, shopping malls, schools or residential use. NBRCA members are working hard to ensure that the only thing that ends up over your head when you seek advice or information on roofing is an NBRCA roof.
Since everything important to you is under your roof, when developing a tender or reviewing a quote, please keep the following questions in mind:
- What form of Warranty does the contractor provide to consumers?
- Does the contractor have experience with the specified roofing system and do they have the equipment necessary to install it?
- Does the contractor have both a proven financial and technical track record?
- Can the contractors provide you with the NBRCA Guarantee Certificate?
- Can they obtain the required bonding and provide proof of insurance coverage?
- Do they have an up to date Workers’ Compensation account and a proper business license to perform work in New Brunswick?
- Does the contractor have sufficient trained and qualified staff to do the job properly?
If you consider the items above to be important, then please consider contacting the NBRCA head office. The executive director can place you in touch with a roofing contractor to suit your needs.